CAPCA’s listservs are designed to facilitate discussions regarding legislative and policy issues of special interest to Californians.
They usually involve low volume, except during legislative season. National special education issues will also be included as they relate to California.
- Your connection to disability issues (parent or extended family member; professional; attorney, etc.)
- Your name
- Your e-mail address you would like to use for membership
- Your street address
- One or more phone numbers.
- If you work in an area related to disability issues, please let us know your occupation and the agency for which you work.
- Your child’s disability, if applicable
- Special Note For Attorneys: Please include your Bar Number and the information of the law office where you are employed.
Because these listservs are a crucial organizational resource for our community, employees of school districts, county offices of education, SELPA’s and governmental agencies working in the disability field cannot be included.
If you have previously worked for such an agency, but are now working representing parents, please note that there is additional requirements before you can join the listserv. For more information, contact us.
If you are such a person and are sympathetic to CAPCA’s goals and would like to be informed of its activities, please let us know and we will forward you information when possible.